Our College is Highly Ranked within the State and Nation
CEHS has consistently been the top-ranked graduate school of education in Utah, ranking
in the top 50 nationwide for more than a decade, according to U.S. News & World Report. It is home to eight departments and three stand-alone centers. The college's numerous
programs involve undergraduate and graduate students in research, professional, and clinical experiences that change lives in the community and prepare graduates for careers
that help people.
When two people talk, words are just one part of the conversation... Full story
As a young man growing up with autism, Troy Shumway never dreamed he’d have the opportunity to go to college like his older siblings.
But the 20-year-old Carmel Valley man is now halfway through an adapted college program in Utah and he’s gone to the ends of the earth to make that same dream come true for another student next year.... Full story
A recent study may reveal that suicide is considered more acceptable if it’s contemplated by a person with a disability... Full story
- Meet the College's Ambassadors
- Meet the College's Counsellors
- Fifth-graders use college-level software to unleash their creativity
- $7.6 million project will teach relationship skills to at-risk youth
- USU’s GEAR UP partnership puts students on track to higher education
- On the Slopes and in the Classroom, Jeremy Jensen Focuses on Freedom
- ITLS Assistant Professor Named 2015 Reviewer of the Year