Our College is Highly Ranked within the State and Nation
CEHS has consistently been the top-ranked graduate school of education in Utah, ranking in the top 50 nationwide for more than a decade, according to U.S. News & World Report. It is home to eight departments and three stand-alone centers. The college's numerous programs involve undergraduate and graduate students in research, professional, and clinical experiences that change lives in the community and prepare graduates for careers that help people.
Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services Annual Faculty Productivity Report. ...Annual Report
Thursday, May 12, 1:00-4:00pm. Proceeds fund children's classrooms in the new Clinical Services Building.
- Sewing circuits: A crafty way to get kids interested in STEM
- The Maker Movement in K-12 Education: A Guide to Emerging Research
- USU works to ease special education teacher shortage
- Our special education master’s programs were ranked #5 in the nation for value among residential programs.
- Meet the College's Ambassadors
- Meet the College's Counselors
- Fifth-graders use college-level software to unleash their creativity
- $7.6 million project will teach relationship skills to at-risk youth
- USU’s GEAR UP partnership puts students on track to higher education