Scholarships application are now open for the 2019-20 academic year.
Note: Nursing scholarship applications are available March 8—24, 2019
To receive a scholarship you must be a student with a major housed in the Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services, pursuing course work each semester in your major field, and taking between 12-18 credits for an undergraduate and 9 credits for graduate each semester.
- Scholarship applications will be available January 7–February 3, 2019 for the 2019-20 academic year.
- The application is found in AwardSpring.
- Students are strongly encouraged to apply for financial aid before seeking scholarships as several scholarships are based on financial eligibility and need. Scholarships considered “needs based” require applicants to submit their “Expected Family Contribution” from FAFSA when completing the scholarship application.
- By completing the scholarship application, you will be considered for all scholarships in the college for which you are eligible.
- You will be considered for all scholarships for the related application you complete. Some scholarships may not be awarded due to lack of funding.
- Contact Jennifer Lyons (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Descriptions of Scholarships
- Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services Scholarships
- Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- School of Teacher Education & Leadership—Elementary Education
- School of Teacher Education & Leadership—Secondary Education
- Special Education and Rehabilitation Scholarships
Scholarships at the college level are available to people who have declared majors and been accepted into a program—but there are still options for you at the university level. Visit Utah State University’s scholarship page for more information.
For information regarding financial aid, visit USU's financial aid page.